Phillips, Spallas & Angstadt LLP, an established civil litigation law firm with an unparalleled record of favorable results for its clients, seeks a licensed, creative, independent, and motivated attorney for an Associate Attorney position in its Las Vegas office. The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 - 6 years of litigation experience
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, oral and writing skills
- Experience taking depositions and arguing motions
- Interest in working on a wide variety of civil litigation defense matters, including premises and products liability, landlord tenant, auto, and transportation cases
- Interest in working in a team-oriented environment
In addition to a competitive salary based on experience, the firm offers a quarterly bonus program based on billing metrics and an annual bonus based on job performance. We offer excellent litigation training opportunities for newer attorneys, as well as many opportunities for all of our attorneys to assume primary case responsibility commensurate with their professional development. We provide a full range of benefits, including a generous medical insurance plan, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance. We also offer a 401k plan with employer matching.
Flexible work arrangements may be possible.
This position is available now. Qualified candidates should submit a resume and writing sample for consideration to this job posting.
- Job Type: Full-time
- COVID-19 considerations: We are following the state and local Covid-19 protocols.
This position is available now. Qualified candidates should submit a resume and writing sample for consideration to this job posting or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicant must be in good standing with the State Bar of Nevada with a desired minimum of 1 year experience.