Team J Sales and Marketing is a family owned business located in Omaha, Nebraska. Established in 2008, the team began its journey marketing a premium brand of footwear and distributing its own brand of western, casual and kid’s belts. They took on sales of a well known clothing line along with an independent sock manufacturer and rounded the assortment out with a line of gloves. TJSM is owned by Joe Hahn and his three sons, Brad, Craig and Matt. Together, the team has over 99 years of warehouse distribution and fulfillment experience dating back to 1967. Over the years – they have serviced the small independent retailers as well as the major multi-store chain box stores. The adaptability of Team J Sales and Marketing allows them to handle many different types of customers and many different types of products.
In 2017, Team J Sales and Marketing developed a subsidiary company known as Team J Storage and Fulfillment. With the combined experience of the owners and its employees, the team wanted to reach a broader range of customers by offering businesses a wide array of storage and logistics services. Thus, Team J Sales and Fulfillment was formed. Together, with the dedication of their knowledgeable and experienced staff, Team J Storage and Fulfillment will follow the family tradition of providing exceptional customer service to their new customers as they have done with each and every customer.
Our Mission –
To provide an outstanding customer experience by understanding our customer’s expectations and making sure those expectations are met.
Our Vision –
To grow and build innovative and lasting relationships with our customers that are founded on trust and respect.
Our Value –
To provide the highest quality of customer service possible.
This position is responsible for performing any and all of the tasks to receive store, inventory and ship merchandise in a manner that meets company standards for accuracy, safety, security, productivity and quality.
- Offload inbound merchandise, verify count and SKU, stack on pallets, label pallets, process documents, and relocate merchandise to proper location
2. Receive and process UPS inbound shipments and supply orders. Pick customer orders and UPS orders and prepare for shipment
3. Move merchandise from receiving dock to proper location, process letdown sheet and re-label merchandise if necessary
4. Perform cycle counts, investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies
5. Move merchandise to staging area, verify SKU and quantity check for damage, and verify that order is complete and process documents
6. Verify merchandise order is accurate and complete, stack and wrap merchandise, load in trailer and process documents
7. Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and other material handling equipment as assigned
8. Conduct job duties in a manner that promotes safety. Complies with all OSHA and MSDS standards. Operates all equipment in a safe manner. On a daily basis, inspects equipment before use. Uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required. Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area
9. May perform other duties as assigned
Experience and Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Professional Certifications: None
Other knowledge, skills or abilities:
- Ability to lift 50 to 75 pounds continuously throughout the shift, standing, bending, squatting and/or walking for extended periods throughout the shift
• Ability to read, speak and understand the English language on a basic level
• Ability to count accurately and perform basic math
• Ability to take initiative to correct issues without direction, offer solutions to problems and support a team effort
• Knowledge of operating any or all of the following: RF terminal and bar code scanner, 2-way radio, computer terminal or PC, lift truck, pallet jack, dock door leveler, stretch wrap machine
Working Conditions: May be required to lift 50 to 75 pounds. Must be capable of standing, bending, squatting and/or walking for extended periods of time. Required to work in a physical environment that is subject to temperature extremes, movement of mobile and fixed equipment that require detailed hand movements and coordination, possible exposure to hazardous products, dust and other conditions associated with a warehouse operation. Be able to adequately assess surroundings and be aware of moving equipment.