Senior Grants Accountant
The Senior Grants Accountant manages the Federal Financial reporting and payment processes. Conducts all sub-recipient-related monitoring activities. Reconciles loan program collection activities. Provides support to Migration Refugee Service program personnel.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the preparation and submission of the required Federal Financial reports.
- Prepares monthly grant billings and manages the federal payment reimbursement process.
- Conducts desk reviews of selected sub-recipients to supplement the Uniform Guidance monitoring process. Conducts on-site monitoring of sub-recipients, may include overnight travel. (10% or less time).
- Reconciles travel loan program collection activity; prepares documentation to substantiate wire payments to International Organization on Migration (IOM). Prepares required reports for IOM, Department of State, and internal users.
- Prepares and distributes financial reports to internal users.
- Assists internal and external users with grant-related questions. Other duties as assigned.
- Government grants and contracts administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree or related experience Number of Years Required: 3 - 5 years
To apply, please visit https://www.usccb.org/careers.