Children and Family Treatment and Support Services Providers
CHILDREN & FAMILY TREATMENT AND SUPPORT SERVICES PROVIDERS!
Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services (PSR) – $17/hr.
- Full-time, flexible schedule Monday – Friday
- Must be at least 21 years’ old
- High School Diploma with at least 2 years’ experience working with children or a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must hold a current, non-expired or suspended New York State driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Clean driving record required
Competitive pay and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, paid time off, and 403(B) retirement plan.
Vanderheyden is a Natural Sanctuary Certified Organization. The Sanctuary Model is a blueprint for clinical and organizational change which, at its core, promotes safety and recovery from adversity through the active creation of a trauma-informed community.
Vanderheyden is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Changing Lives to Save Lives!